People have been using saunas for enjoyment and health for centuries. Sauna’s are small rooms that are heated to between 150-195 F. Lately the practice of “saunaing” is both a super fun way to relax with friends AND is a positive activity towards reducing stress and improving health.
- Detoxify Induced sweating from a sauna session may help rid your body of toxins thru natural detoxification
- Heart health Exposure to heat and sweating – repeated thermal therapy – appears to improve heart health by improving vascular endothelial function (endothelium is a single layer of cells that line the interior surface of blood vessels) and lowering high blood pressure
- Alleviates joint pain! Sauna heat benefits can alleviate pain and reduce inflammation through increased blood flow to the tender areas
- Stress reducing therapy Most importantly sauna-ing plays a therapeutic role thru promoting relaxation. Thanks to the increased levels of endorphins your body produces when sweating, your cortisol levels are suppressed and you feel less stressed out
- Awesome smell! The combined smells of a cedar sauna and the burning wood in this wood-burning stove, transports you into a happy, outdoor state of mine
- Improves Mental Health! Saunas promote relaxation, laughter and conversation. About 8-10 persons fit into the heat room and up to 2-3 can utilize the changing room. A fun party in the making
A quality Sauna experience relies on quality heat. Using our made in MN, Voyageur mobile sauna, we rely on the best heat source, Kuuma stoves. Kuuma represents four generations of efficient, wood-fired heat stove manufacturing by Lamppa, based in Tower MN. Kuuma stoves are recognized for providing an unmatched efficient heat and steam sauna experience. One load of wood burning for 1/2 to 1 hour before taking your sauna will give you all the steam and heat you need for a 30–45-minute sauna experience.